Victoria BC is a delightful town snuggled up against the seacoast on the southern tip of Vancouver Island. If you are visiting the city of Vancouver, why not take one of the many BC ferries from Vancouver to Victoria. Plan to spend a delightful weekend in this beautiful city. Victoria has many things to keep you occupied throughout your entire. Here is a small list of 7 things to do and/or places to explore during your stay.
Seven Things to Love about Victoria
While visiting, it is impossible not to note the following about Victoria. It is quaint, attractive and walkable. Consider the following as a potential agenda:
1. Stroll along the scenic Inner Harbour with its Victorian architecture
2. Visit at least one garden. Choose from the well-established and known Butchart Gardens, Abkhazi Garden and/or the Horticultural Centre of the Pacific. Alternatively, visit one of the smaller local neighbourhood gardens, e.g., Rockland Woodland Garden.
3. Visit the usual tourist attractions, e.g., BC Parliament buildings, the Royal BC Museum, Craigdarroch Castle.
4. Have High Tea at the Empress Hotel
5. Find out why this is the Brunch Capital of Canada.
6. Take a trip along Fan Tan Alley — the narrowest street in Canada to find this country ’s oldest Chinatown.
7. Discover how the rich lived in Victoria. Visit Rockland where splendid old mansions have earned this neighbourhood the title of “Nob Hill.”
You can do this all in a weekend when you board BC ferries Vancouver to Victoria. but it is sure to leave you wanting to come back again and again.
BC Ferries – Vancouver to Victoria
The easy availability of BC ferries Vancouver to Victoria makes it possible for everyone to get away for a weekend. Just a short ferry ride away is a world of colonial beauty and quiet pleasures. From luxurious Victorian homes to calming, natural wonders, Victoria offers you at least 7 things to explore on a weekend jaunt.
Be the first to like.